What is Humatrope for?
Humatrope therapy is mainly for children who are short or growing at a snail’s pace because of:
- Their body’s lack of human growth hormone
- Turner syndrome
- Idiopathic short stature, which means they are significantly shorter than the vast majority of children their age and are unlikely to reach the normal adult height
- The short stature homebox-containing gene (SHOX)
For adults who have growth hormone deficiency that either began in childhood because their bones simply stopped growing or adulthood, due to surgery, radiation therapy, trauma, hypothalamic, or pituitary disease, can also stand to benefit from this form of treatment.
What You Can Expect from Treatment
- Results may vary from one person to another.
- Even with the treatment, growth will still be a gradual process.
- Set realistic expectations for the treatment and make sure to discuss it with your child.
HGH MD is here to guide you through the entire journey. Feel free to get in touch with us at 888-763-4221.