Genotropin is an FDA-approved treatment for adults and children with growth hormone deficiency.
Genotropin has also been proven to be effective in treating children who were born small for their gestational age; children with idiopathic short stature and Prader-Willi syndrome; and girls with Turner syndrome.
HGH MD will take the following steps to make sure that your children get the best possible results from their treatment:
- Prepare all materials necessary before injecting Genotropin.
- Deliver Genotropin injections at the same time each day.
- Deliver Genotropin injections to different parts of the body.
- Work with you to ensure that your child does not miss a dose.
- Monitor your child’s progress, including their weight and height.
- Work with you to ensure your child has a well-balanced diet and gets enough exercise and sleep.
For a safe and effective Genotropin treatment, you may call our HGH MD experts at 888-763-4221.